Assistant Matchmaker: We are currently looking for a part-time matchmaker (10-18 hours weekly) are our Lakeview location. We are looking for a college graduate who has both computer skills and social media experience. Must be outgoing, able to handle chaos and interested in wearing many different hats.
(This job is currently filled but we are always looking for great candidates!)
Job responsibilities include:
- Recruit potential matches through the resources we provide you with as well as your personal network and professional networking opportunities.
- Create and execute recruitment action plans for each client based on their criteria and provided budget.
- Attend at least four networking events a month to meet single.
Internship Opportunity: We are currently hiring interns! We are looking for college or graduate students, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Public Relations or Psychology.
What you will learn:
- You need to be someone who wants to have a FUN internship!
- Writing blogs, learning to media pitch, attending events, learning sales, handling follow up, learn business communication, networking, administrative duties and other responsibilities as needed.
- This internship is for someone who doesn’t need too much supervision and who has an outgoing, extroverted, personality!
- Looking for someone for 10-15 weekly commitment hours in the office for college credit, this internship is unpaid.
- Need to know social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. Need to know Microsoft Office. HTML and web site experience a plus.
- Need to understand Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.
- Has writing skills to write for blogs and columns for our website
- Must be at least 21 years of age as we do send interns to events where alcohol is served.
- When: We are looking for interns for SUMMER 2016.
- Hours & location: 10-15 hours a week in our Chicago office located in Lakeview
Scouter Opportunity: We are currently looking for scouters! This position requires that you be able to work independently and although we are flexible you need to be available at both nighttime and day hours. If you are extroverted, able to approach people and have some experienced in events and/or trade shows we want to hear from you!
To apply for these positions please send us a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. All job applications MUST include a cover letter to be considered. Please do not call us.
You must over 21 and legally able to work in the United States to work at Stef and the City.
We are also growing! Keep checking back for when we post more available positions!